1. What should I wear? Wear comfortable fitting clothing you can move and stretch in.
2. Do I need my own mat? We have mats you can borrow and all other equipment you may need. Most regular practitioners purchase a high quality mat of their own. We sell Manduka Eco mats in the studio.
3. Do I need to pay for or register for class ahead of time? No, you can pay for class at the studio and pre-registration for regular classes is not required. For convenience you can purchase a monthly membership online. The store section of our website menu will take you to the purchase page.
4. Should I arrive to class early? Yes, please. It is always best to arrive 10 to 15 minutes early to set up and allow yourself settle in.
5. What if I arrive late? The instructor locks the front door at the beginning of class. If you are late you may knock on the door and the instructor will let you in.
6. Should I eat before class? Avoid heavy meals close to class time. Each person is different and some prefer a snack before class while others prefer to eat at least 2 or 3 hours prior to class time. You may bring a water bottle and drink during class. Be sure to hydrate well before and after class.